Hansa Productions LLC considers the confidentiality of member information of utmost importance. At this time, we want you to know how we protect the personal information we obtain from you in the course of providing you with products and services.
What This Policy Covers
- This policy covers how Hansa Productions LLC treats personal information it collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and birth date.
Information Collection and Use
- Most, if not all, the personal information that we have about you comes directly from you. This information includes things like your name and address, birth date, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- It is our policy not to disclose any personal or financial information to non-affiliates who might use this information to contact you about their own products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services or products to you, or in order to do their jobs.
- We educate our employees to protect your personal information.
- Hansa Productions LLC maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal information.
- Hansa Productions LLC may update this policy at any time in the future. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending you a notice.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: Hansa Productions LLC , attn: Santoshi Kendall, 14618 Tyler Foote Road, Nevada City, CA 95959, 530-478-7661.
- If you do not agree with the above policy, and would prefer that these organizations not have access to your personal information, please contact us at the address or phone number above.
Updated: October 15, 2013